- Phone: 425-524-2251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current location: Jacksonville, FL
- LinkedIn: taraskaduk
- Twitter: @taraskaduk
- Website: https://taraskaduk.com
- Blog: https://medium.com/taras-kaduk
- “Avid learner”, “the WHY guy”, “that person from a diverse background”, “risk taker” and other clichés.
- Love data science & analytics, use data at work and outside of work to solve problems, make decisions, or just for fun.
- Hate redundancy and bad processes, love streamlining and automating all these manual things we humans shouldn’t be doing.
- An R enthusiast.
- SQL: 5 years (T-SQL)
- R: 4 years (tidyverse, caret, ggplot2, rmarkdown, xts, shiny)
- Power BI: 3 years (DAX, Power Query, visualization)
- Excel: 7 years
- All things data (data import, scraping, data cleaning & torturing, modeling, visualization)
- Russian - native
- Ukrainian - native
- English - fluent
- French - intermediate
Main Work Experience
Senior Digital Data Analyst
TIAA Bank | April 2018 - Present | Jacksonville, FL
- Processing web traffic and digital products data from its raw state in a relationa database to insights for stakeholders
- Building out a reporting database: writing queries, ETL, documentation.
- Pioneering the adoption of R on the team. SME for R language.
Manager, Data & Analytics
Suddath | April 2017 - April 2018 | Jacksonville, FL
- Managing Data & Analytics at the Suddath Companies, overseeing retrospective analytics via Microsoft Power BI, planning next steps in company’s analytics strategy.
- Started predictive analytics initiatives using R.
- Leading various analysts throughout all business units by providing guidance on data strategy, giving training and helping solve problems
- Close cooperation with engineering team on creating an enteprise-wide data warehouse
- In charge of CRM adoption, usage and reporting on an enterprise level.
Data Analyst, Financial Planning & Analytics
Suddath | Oct 2015 - Apr 2017 | Remote
- Piloted company’s efforts on centralized retrospective analytics, migrated various reports from different sources into the enterprise’s BI tool - Microsoft Power BI
- Crafted the analytics strategy for the company
- Provided training and guidance on Microsoft Power BI and working with data in general to other analysts in the organization.
- Acted as the SME for Power BI.
Jr. Analyst, Decision Support
Suddath | Oct 2013 - Aug 2014 | Jacksonville FL
- Ran and maintained reporting for the International line of business of the company via Microsoft Access
- Consolidated all reporting needs into one place, and optimized all recurring reports to run automatically.
2019 - 20211 | University of North Florida | Statistics, BS
2018 - 2019 | Florida State College at Jacksonville | AA2
2005 - 2008 | Kyiv National Economics University | Computer Science3