- phone: 904-662-9453
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- location: Jacksonville, FL
- Love R
- Love data science
- Love online learning, self-education, love spreading knowledge, love helping people learn stuff
- Hate redundancy, bad processes, manual tasks that should have been automated.
- Living a minimalism-driven and adventurous life, preferring flexibility and ability to move to new places or work remotely
Mad R Skills
Other rad skills
- Power BI
- Data Visualization
- All things data
- Russian - native
- Ukrainian - native
- English - fluent
- French - elementary to intermediate
Main Work Experience
Manager, Business Intelligence & CRM
Suddath | April 2017 - Present | Jacksonville, FL
- Managing Business Intelligence at the Suddath Companies, overseeing retrospective analytics via Microsoft Power BI, planning next steps in company’s analytics strategy.
- Started predictive analytics initiatives using R.
- Leading various analysts throughout all business units by providing guidance on data strategy, giving training and helping solve problems
- In charge of CRM adoption, usage and reporting on an enterprise level.
Business Intelligence Analyst, Financial Planning & Analytics
Suddath | Jan 2017 - April 2017 | Jacksonville, FL
- Continued providing Business Intelligence solutions on a larger scope
- Centralized, simplified, standardized and scaled most of the existing reports
- Provided training and guidance on Microsoft Power BI and working with data in general to other analysts in the organization.
- Crafted the analytics strategy for the enterprise
Data Analyst, Financial Planning & Analytics
Suddath | Oct 2015 - Jan 2017 | Seattle, WA
- Piloted company’s efforts on centralized retrospective analytics, migrated various reports from different sources into the enterprise’s BI tool - Microsoft Power BI
- Acted as an SME for Power BI.
Jr. Analyst, Decision Support
Suddath | Oct 2013 - Aug 2014 | Jacksonville FL
- Ran and maintained reporting for the International line of business of the company via Microsoft Access
- Consolidated all reporting needs into one place, and optimized all recurring reports to run automatically.
Full Work History… in a table
|Apr’17||NA||Manager, Business Intelligence & CRM||Suddath||Full-time|
|Jan’17||Apr’17||Business Intelligence Analyst||Suddath||Full-time|
|Nov’15||Dec’16||Strategic Development Advisor||100 For Haiti||Pro bono consult.|
|Jul’13||Feb’14||Event Logistics Consultant||Rock-It Cargo||Consulting|
|Oct’11||Jul’12||Team Logistics Coordinator||UEFA||Interim Contract|
|Aug’08||Oct’11||International Move Manager||Move One Inc.||Full-time|
|Jul’07||Aug’08||Operations Coordinator||Move One Inc.||Full-time|
Work History Graph
Self-education, online learning, MOOCs etc.
If you do the math right, you’ll see that’s not enough years to graduate. But you will also see that my first full-time job started while I was in school. Life took an unexpected turn, and I had to forget about school and start working. In part, this is why I believe in power of online education and self-learning: self-education is how I stay relevant↩
In Ukraine, there are no majors and minors in a way they exist in the US. Instead, bachelor degrees are somewhat predefined. Mine was called “Intellectual systems on decision making in economics and business”. In reality, it was just a lot of Economics and Computer Science.↩